The glaring privacy issues tied to an online health and beauty retailer allows customers to log-in to their user accounts with just their email address – no password needed.
October 24, 2017
November 8, 2017
- AMD downplays CPU flaw discovery, says hackers would need admin rights anyway
- Puerto Rico’s Electric Utility Hacked in Weekend Attack
- Zuckerberg Breaks Silence: ‘We Made Mistakes’ Regarding Cambridge Analytica Debacle
- Why Social Engineering Works And How To Arm Yourself Against “Human Hacking”
- Former employee visits cloud and steals company data