A local counseling service is notifying its patients that its computer records were recently compromised and private information may be at risk. Professional Counseling and Medical Associates, 849 Volunteer Dr., Suite 2, reported a breach of its electronic health records system, which was copied by a disgruntled former employee who is a healthcare professional. This […]
July 12, 2017
November 16, 2017
- Cybercrime weighs most heavily on financial service firms
- Confidential data stolen from Tesla after staff failed to secure server with password?
- How to delete Windows 10 diagnostic data collected by Microsoft
- Apple fixes ‘killer text bomb’ vulnerability with new update for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS
- Cryptojacking Scripts Could Soon Invade Your Word Documents