NCCIC/ICS-CERT is aware of a public report of a directory traversal vulnerability with proof-of-concept (PoC) exploit code affecting the embedded webserver (“PST10 WebServer”) in Miele Professional PG 8528, a large capacity washer and disinfector used in hospitals and laboratory settings to disinfect medical and laboratory equipment. According to this report, the vulnerability is remotely exploitable.
October 25, 2017
March 8, 2018
- AMD downplays CPU flaw discovery, says hackers would need admin rights anyway
- Puerto Rico’s Electric Utility Hacked in Weekend Attack
- Zuckerberg Breaks Silence: ‘We Made Mistakes’ Regarding Cambridge Analytica Debacle
- Why Social Engineering Works And How To Arm Yourself Against “Human Hacking”
- Former employee visits cloud and steals company data