A critical flaw in the WP Statistics plugin used by more than 300,000 WordPress sites can be exploited by thieves out for your database, researchers showed. Site administrators using an outdated plugin are at risk. While working on WordPress plugin WP Statistics as part of a vulnerability assessment for their firewall offering, Sucuri researchers discovered […]
December 18, 2017
September 21, 2017
- Cybercrime weighs most heavily on financial service firms
- Confidential data stolen from Tesla after staff failed to secure server with password?
- How to delete Windows 10 diagnostic data collected by Microsoft
- Apple fixes ‘killer text bomb’ vulnerability with new update for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS
- Cryptojacking Scripts Could Soon Invade Your Word Documents