The messaging app company will comply with Russia’s registration mandate but not share confidential user data, founder says.
December 6, 2017
December 14, 2017
December 29, 2017
February 8, 2018
- Cybercrime weighs most heavily on financial service firms
- Confidential data stolen from Tesla after staff failed to secure server with password?
- How to delete Windows 10 diagnostic data collected by Microsoft
- Apple fixes ‘killer text bomb’ vulnerability with new update for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS
- Cryptojacking Scripts Could Soon Invade Your Word Documents