I just found a very interesting blog post by Jerome Wendt, President & Lead Analyst of DCIG, Inc., an independent storage analyst and consulting firm.
August 14, 2017
- Millions of Chrome Users Have Installed Malware Posing as Ad Blockers
- First Public Demo of Data Breach via IoT Hack Comes to RSAC
- New iOS Vulnerability Lets Attackers Hack iPhone, iPad
- Bad Decisions: Google Screws Over Tools Evading Internet Censorship Regimes
- Free endpoint scanning service powered by Open Threat Exchange