In this week’s edition of the Transatlantic Podcast we discuss the Equifax breach, HMRC bug problems, hacking a fish tank and more. As always, we deliver the news in 20 minutes or less.
September 11, 2017
July 7, 2017
- Rogue Chrome, Firefox Extensions Hijack Browsers; Prevent Easy Removal
- Windows 10 Cumulative Updates KB4075200, KB4075199 Now Available for Download
- Intel Tests Performance Impact of CPU Patches on Data Centers
- Senate Push To Save Net Neutrality Needs Just One Vote, But You Still Shouldn’t Get Your Hopes Up
- Man Admits to Directing DDoS Attacks Across the US