A little while back we were investigating the malicious activities of the Freakyshelly targeted attack and came across spear phishing emails that had some interesting documents attached to them. They were in OLE2 format and contained no macros, exploits or any other active content.
February 5, 2018
December 14, 2017
- Millions of Chrome Users Have Installed Malware Posing as Ad Blockers
- First Public Demo of Data Breach via IoT Hack Comes to RSAC
- New iOS Vulnerability Lets Attackers Hack iPhone, iPad
- Bad Decisions: Google Screws Over Tools Evading Internet Censorship Regimes
- Free endpoint scanning service powered by Open Threat Exchange