Crooks who make and deploy ATM skimmers are constantly engaged in a cat-and-mouse game with financial institutions, which deploy a variety of technological measures designed to defeat skimming devices. The latest innovation aimed at tipping the scales in favor of skimmer thieves is a small, battery powered device that provides crooks a digital readout indicating whether an ATM likely includes digital anti-skimming technology.
December 22, 2017
- AMD downplays CPU flaw discovery, says hackers would need admin rights anyway
- Puerto Rico’s Electric Utility Hacked in Weekend Attack
- Zuckerberg Breaks Silence: ‘We Made Mistakes’ Regarding Cambridge Analytica Debacle
- Why Social Engineering Works And How To Arm Yourself Against “Human Hacking”
- Former employee visits cloud and steals company data