Ah, I feel like I’ve been transported back in time, when it was always so hard to find a notification of a breach on an entity’s web site. I went searching for information on a breach Lowell General Hospital in Massachusetts reported to HHS as affecting 769 patients. I was looking for media contact information, […]
December 4, 2017
- Cybercrime weighs most heavily on financial service firms
- Confidential data stolen from Tesla after staff failed to secure server with password?
- How to delete Windows 10 diagnostic data collected by Microsoft
- Apple fixes ‘killer text bomb’ vulnerability with new update for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS
- Cryptojacking Scripts Could Soon Invade Your Word Documents