Your work contact list is one of your most valuable digital assets. It’s a massive threat vector. ProtonMail CEO Andy Yen explains how and why you should encrypt your email and phone contacts.
October 30, 2017
October 24, 2017
February 15, 2018
October 19, 2017
- Cybercrime weighs most heavily on financial service firms
- Confidential data stolen from Tesla after staff failed to secure server with password?
- How to delete Windows 10 diagnostic data collected by Microsoft
- Apple fixes ‘killer text bomb’ vulnerability with new update for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS
- Cryptojacking Scripts Could Soon Invade Your Word Documents