After a rushed release of iOS 11.2 over the weekend to fix a “December 2nd Crash” bug, and last weeks special update to fix the passwordless root authentication bypass in macOS, Apple today released its official set of security updates. With this, we also received details about the security issues patched in iOS this weekend. Apple&#x26;#39;s different operating systems share a lot of code with each other, and as a result, they also share some vulnerabilities. I am trying to organize the details in a table below (starting with macOS. Others will be added soon)
December 11, 2017
November 29, 2017
- Cybercrime weighs most heavily on financial service firms
- Confidential data stolen from Tesla after staff failed to secure server with password?
- How to delete Windows 10 diagnostic data collected by Microsoft
- Apple fixes ‘killer text bomb’ vulnerability with new update for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS
- Cryptojacking Scripts Could Soon Invade Your Word Documents