Becky Peterson reports: The contents of a digital wallet belonging to cryptocurrency company NiceHash, which included potentially millions of dollars worth of customers’ bitcoin, was stolen in a major security breach early Wednesday. The hack affected NiceHash’s payment system, and the entire contents of the company’s bitcoin wallet was stolen, the company said in a […]
September 19, 2017
September 13, 2017
- Cybercrime weighs most heavily on financial service firms
- Confidential data stolen from Tesla after staff failed to secure server with password?
- How to delete Windows 10 diagnostic data collected by Microsoft
- Apple fixes ‘killer text bomb’ vulnerability with new update for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS
- Cryptojacking Scripts Could Soon Invade Your Word Documents