More than nine years after it infected millions of systems worldwide, the malware continues to be highly active, according to a Trend Micro report.
December 22, 2017
March 28, 2018
- Millions of Chrome Users Have Installed Malware Posing as Ad Blockers
- First Public Demo of Data Breach via IoT Hack Comes to RSAC
- New iOS Vulnerability Lets Attackers Hack iPhone, iPad
- Bad Decisions: Google Screws Over Tools Evading Internet Censorship Regimes
- Free endpoint scanning service powered by Open Threat Exchange