The time between an attacker compromising a secured network and the breach being detected is the highest in the APAC region, with the median ‘dwell’ time 73 days above the global median of 99 days.
October 24, 2017
October 26, 2017
- Lenovo Patches Networking OS Vulnerability Dating Back to 2004
- Be wary of Mega Millions winner “giveaway” on social media
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 150: The CES 2018 Post-Mortem
- Google’s Confusing Gmail Security Alert Looks Exactly Like a Phishing Attempt
- Flaws Allowed Facebook Account Hacking via Oculus App