Microsoft’s insistence on a specific registry key setting for offering the updates on systems appears to be the issue, security vendor Barkly says.
August 15, 2017
September 7, 2017
- Lenovo Patches Networking OS Vulnerability Dating Back to 2004
- Be wary of Mega Millions winner “giveaway” on social media
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 150: The CES 2018 Post-Mortem
- Google’s Confusing Gmail Security Alert Looks Exactly Like a Phishing Attempt
- Flaws Allowed Facebook Account Hacking via Oculus App