Microsoft’s insistence on a specific registry key setting for offering the updates on systems appears to be the issue, security vendor Barkly says.
November 29, 2017
September 19, 2017
- The digital entropy of death: link rot
- Apple fixes Safari exploit that let attackers create tracking supercookies
- Small hacks: Free coffee, spying taxis, and a vulnerable airport
- Telegram Ordered to Hand Over Encryption Keys to Russian Authorities
- Watch Cambridge Analytica Executives Say They Masterminded Trump’s Election Win