Andy Shain reports: About 3,000 South Carolina college scholarship recipients had their personal information exposed online for nearly a year, state regulators revealed Monday. Letters notifying affected Palmetto Fellows scholarship awardees were mailed Sunday, the S.C. Commission on Higher Education said. Read more on Post and Courier.
July 21, 2017
- AMD downplays CPU flaw discovery, says hackers would need admin rights anyway
- Puerto Rico’s Electric Utility Hacked in Weekend Attack
- Zuckerberg Breaks Silence: ‘We Made Mistakes’ Regarding Cambridge Analytica Debacle
- Why Social Engineering Works And How To Arm Yourself Against “Human Hacking”
- Former employee visits cloud and steals company data