Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg broke his silence on the Cambridge Analytica scandal that has unfolded this past week, acknowledging that “we made mistakes” and vowing to step up to the plate when it comes to data security.
January 3, 2018
- Millions of Chrome Users Have Installed Malware Posing as Ad Blockers
- First Public Demo of Data Breach via IoT Hack Comes to RSAC
- New iOS Vulnerability Lets Attackers Hack iPhone, iPad
- Bad Decisions: Google Screws Over Tools Evading Internet Censorship Regimes
- Free endpoint scanning service powered by Open Threat Exchange