The apps relied on a second-stage component that was downloaded after the apps were installed.
April 5, 2018
February 23, 2018
- Report: Trump Using Personal Cell Phone a Lot More, Just in Case His Calls Weren’t Insecure Enough Already
- Orangeworm cyber espionage group target Healthcare organizations worldwide
- How to Steal Bitcoin Wallet Keys (Cold Storage) from Air-Gapped PCs
- New Georgia law criminalizes good-faith security research, permits vigilante action
- Atlanta Spent $2.6M to Recover From $52,000 Ransomware Scare